Monday, September 26, 2011

Tear comes with great joy.

For many times, I feel like to drop a little tear when I'm enjoying a great time in America. The reason, I think, is mostly those happiness reminds me memories with my friends back in China. I won't call it homesick or vulnerable. It's more like a kind of Deja Vu, which happens a lot to me. I think people have Deja Vu a lot are kinda pathetic, because they indulge themselves in the past so much that they can't precious present well enough. If this psychological excuse can't convince you, I would say alcohol may need to take some responsibility. Some of those tear time alcohol is involved. My feeling about alcohol is very neutral. But it does bring me some of the most unforgettable moments in my life. There are two times I was so drunk and cried like hell during graduation season. Maybe it has become a reflection that every time I drink alcohol I will feel like to cry. Either excuse makes me immature, but I am proud of who I am just the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment