Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bored to Death

Norman is a small city, unlike Beijing. Whereas Beijing is busy and crowded, Norman is always quite and relax. Since I don't have many friends here. Life is often lonely and boring.
Weekend is long, especially when rain comes often. My roommate goes back home every weekend. So I have to deal with the loneliness alone. And there are so many plans for weekend. Laundry, cleaning, cooking, dish-washing, etc. I tried to find some exciting things to do at weekend. It turned out everything can bore me after a little bit try. Finally, I realize that honeymoon is over with Norman. It's time to suffering homesick and paranoia. Accept it, or die. My choice is bored to death.
I watched an HBO show called Bored to Death. It's basically a loser writer feels bored and becomes a immature detective to buy thrills. It's a funny way to enjoy a boring life. So I wonder what if I'm a character in that kind of show, paranoia caused by boring. I would be an agent for actors. I would decide what show they should perform and whom to work with. I would make Colin Farrell do more comedy and Steve Carell go back to The Office. As for Charlie Sheen, I have to give him up. There is no way to rescue him from drunken hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment