Thursday, September 8, 2011

Congratulation Big John.

SIMON LOST 3 TIEBREAKS!!!
I still couldn't believe my eyes. Simon got lots of chances to break John Isner's serve's games. But every time he made it Isner always got a way to break back. 3 sets were dragged into tiebreak. Isner is a tiebreak fighter. Poooooor Simon was crashed by Big John's serves. All he did was defense without any decent hit like he did facing Del Potro, another big guy with powerful serves. He didn't grasp such a good opportunity. Shame!
Federer defeated Tsonga after losing to him twice in row. Both French guys need to fly back to Paris. Hopefully, they can do a good job in Davis Cup against Spain. Federer will face Djokovic for the forth time in row. It's gonna be a terrific match.
In another half draw, Andy Murray will face John Isner and Rafael Nadal will face Andy Roddick. I hope two American guys can meet in semifinal. Tennis Murray and Nadal play are ugly and boring. It's time for big serve and nice volley.
BTW, today I played tennis at 3:00. The sun almost burned me. Next time I should put on more sunblock lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment