Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Big Apple won't stop raining

It's the second day matches are canceled due to the rain in US OPEN. It sucks waiting and keep checking news. The weather forecast says the rain may last for a freaking week, for god's sake. We're still not sure if the matches will start on time tomorrow. Pray for a sunny Big Apple. I'm bored and gonna go to the court to play tennis myself. Blog will continue after that.
I'm back...
One of my favorite player, Gilles Simon, is gonna make great breakthrough this time and I don't want to miss it. He had some tough matches in former rounds a few days rest may help him. he felt very well in his status. Hopefully, the rain won't take that away from him. His next opponent is John Isner, the second tallest guy in the tournament. Simon always find a way to beat the big guy, unless the big guy serves incredibly good. Even Isner has all audiences' support, I still trust Simon can win a chance to Quarter final, probably, against Andy Murray. Murray is one of the Big Fours. I wish Simon can make a history and beat that boring Murray.

No comments:

Post a Comment