Saturday, September 24, 2011

First party in the US

My roommate invited me to a party he wouldn't attend on Facebook. I thought it might be fun and accepted the invitation.
Friday night arrived. After a long time cooking and feeding myself, I went there with excitement and fear. It took me a while to find the place in dark. When I got there, I hesitated a while for going in or not. Then the host walked by and asked me if I was attending. It was quite coincident to meet the host in front his door right before I was about to chicken out. Maybe that was fate directing me. I went in and met a lot of people, maybe more than the people I met in the whole month before. They were all welcoming and offered me a wonderful party night. I played beer pong, teaming with one of the host. He was so great. Even though I only hit one cup and we were three cups behind the other team, we won that round based on his talent.
Great music, alcohol, winning games and very nice people around. These make my first party the best I could ever imagine. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment