Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Self-critique for blogging

Today Dr Hoefnagels showed various topics we blogged about. And I see loneliness, which maybe refer to mine, is the only negative topic in the list. Basically, most of the students take blog as a way to share interesting stuff, whereas I take it as a way to express out negative thoughts, which I did a lot in Chinese blog. Maybe it's just the way I am used to manage my emotions, so I won't get so much stress or depression. Or, shall I say, I treated it as a dairy. In the other word, blog probably isn't dairy but media if blog is about sharing things with friends and Dr Hoefnagels - I'm kidding, she can count as friends, if it's not so weird since she is the one grades me. BTW, I'm not that negative and loneliness is definitely not the main point in my blog. Anyway, based on these thought I just rambled, I decide to make an announcement. From now on, fun and happiness are the only things I am gonna post in this blog. Here I present you "FUN" and "HAPPINESS". I hope you will enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment