Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Amy is so cool.

It's another time to rush a blog post right before the deadline, even though the assignment has been reduced to 2 per week.

Today I met Amy, who I already met at candle night vigil but didn't remember, and Nishan, who I met the other night and introduced Amy to me. It's good to meet friends outside classes or groups. You don't need to start with a name-tag introduce and you can talk about anything coming up to your mind. So let's talk about Amy. She   is an American girl who loves Asian and majors in Asian study. She knows Chinese, learning for two years already, and is good at it. It's hard to find a friend who can be able to talk with both American and Chinese stuff without language problem. She likes Jay Chow, SHE, Sichuan food and Korean movies. Not the same as things I like, but at least we can understand each other. Another great thing to meet her is that whenever I don't know something how to say in English I can just ask Amy in Chinese and she will teach me. I can help her with her Chinese and she can help me with my English. It's a win-win. And sorry for Nishan, we talked too much Chinese stuff, which you don't give a shit about. We will talk other topics next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment