Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I almost forgot to post blogs this week.

Last week, I thought Dr Hoefnagels (sorry, if I didn't spell it correct.) told us we don't need to do blogs for two weeks. I was really excited, because I don't know what to write about and have to squeeze words form my poor vocabulary. I went home very happy and had a few seconds doubt if I misheard what she said. But I kept it the way I expected. At weekends, with the whole two days' raining, I actually have plenty time and staff to write. But there are no assignment push me to do the blog. So I kept ignoring it.
Today, a quarter before class began, I met Carrie and checked with her what exactly Dr Hoefnagels said. She told me we just have to do 2 blogs for every week. BOOOOM! That is what it cost for being too lazy. Time to learn from this, Derek.
The good thing is there are still a few minutes for me to do the blog and quiz. So why not blog how stupid I am right now. (I think it's already 150 words and I will stop typin....

No comments:

Post a Comment