Saturday, October 22, 2011

First Halloween party

We don't celebrate Halloween in China. Even though China has its own ghost festival, there's no costume involved. As my first Halloween, I don't know what costume I should wear. The first character popped in my head is Dr Horrible. I think he's the most recognizable costume I like to be dressed. I didn't get the white gloves and white boots, let alone the freezer gun. I just wear the half-baked costume and go to the party. There are many cool costumes at the party: Sookie & Bill, Cheshire Cat, The Mormon Kid, etc. After some cool shows, performed by awesome people, they announced the costume contest results. Most prizes went to those great costumes, expect the last one came to me. There are a few categories, and the one I won was not that competitive. I really think Sookie should won that prize, but she's the organizer. It's very nice of her go give it to me, because I'm new to this community. I think I don't deserve it, but it really means a lot to me. Thank you all for give me such a wonderful night.
Here's a picture of me and my favorite costume: Cheshire Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment