Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I almost forgot what I used to care a lot.

Today I watched a photo album of environmental theme. Those posters all spread one theme: human should hold together fighting against global warming before it becomes too late in 2050. This reminded me what I used to care a lot but didn't pay much attention to recently. I studied environmental science and engineering in college. It's generally to love our environment. Now I majored in microbiology, but it shouldn't stop me caring our environment and making our effort to make it better. What happened in Copenhagen in 2009 really disappointed all environment lovers. Politics doesn't care about our earth. Even though most presidents attended the meeting, they just pretended they care about global warming. When it was time to discuss solutions, which had business involved, they just tried their best to gain more profit from meaningless bargaining. According KP, they needed to figure out a efficient rules to follow after 2020, which is an important time point to repress global warming. But they failed, and we had to seriously think about what our life would be in 2050, which may be the end of our green planet. Tik-tok! It's time for all human beings to take climate change seriously. Do something. Do anything that may save our earth even only a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment