Friday, November 4, 2011

A Dream of Extra 1000+ Bucks

Yesterday I had a dream. I dreamed that I had 1000+ dollar in cash, 1400 or 1600 (I am not good at remember numbers in dream). They were all 100s, and their color was red like Chinese RMB. But I'm sure they were American dollars, not because dollar has more value than RMB. If so, I would have dreamed them Euro. In the dream, I reminded myself to put them in the bank after taking my driver license's writing test in the afternoon. This part is real. I do planed to take the test the next day. That's why the dream is so appealing to reality that I couldn't tell if it's true or not. After I waked up, I kinda remembered the dream. I picked up mt wallet to check how many cash there. Of course, there wasn't any 100 bill. But it really seems there were more money than I thought there should be. There were about 14 or 16 bills, but all 1s not 100s. You can never earn extra 100s money by making a dream. But to have a feeling of getting a few extra 1s is quite a sweet experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment