Monday, November 21, 2011

Where to draw the line

Another comedy night, I, as brilliant as usual, noticed a fun fact. Barney, in the How I Met Your Mother, only dates girls under 30. Charlie, in the Two And A Half Men, only dates girls under 40. And in those comedies, they are always okay with a lot of ridiculous activities and a very silly simple stuff can unexpectedly becomes a deal breaker. It's interesting where characters in comedy shows draw the line. Reflecting to our real life, without all those drama, drawing a line is important in many circumstances. Recently, I am seriously thinking move a line I drew before, which is when to be lazy and when not. Laziness is a bad habit I started at 9th grade. And I kinda got addicted to it and the addiction get worse and worse. Recently, it affects me a little bit and makes me reconsider where to draw the line. So at some aspects, I should stop being lazy and start to deal with problems instead of avoiding all the time. But I don't want to push me too hard, just move it a little bit further.

No comments:

Post a Comment