Sunday, November 6, 2011

I love one extra hour.

I just experienced my first wintertime clock change. It's the only day in a year having 25 hrs. The excitement when I found clock time changing from 1:59 to 1:00 is even beyond experiencing two earthquakes in 24 hours, which is also very cool. With the extra hour, I can have more rest or do more work. I have more space to manage my time. Today is a brand new day. The sunrise is one hour earlier, so is the sunset. Morning get warmer, and afternoon get cooler. I won't feel very chill when I go out of the house in the morning. And I get more comfy time to play tennis in the afternoon, which I am actually gonna do later. I won't need to go to bed very late tonight. I can just follow my regular schedule, and still go to bed one hour earlier. In consequence, I can also easily get up earlier tomorrow. All these magic things can really happen at one time, thanks to the one extra hour. Wintertime changing day is now officially my favorite day, which reminds me that summertime changing day will be my least favorite day next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment