Monday, November 21, 2011

Weather

Generally, the climate in Oklahoma is basically the same as Beijing, where I grew up. But the weather here changes way much more frequent. The other day it's more than 20 Centigrade, suddenly it's less than 10 degree. (I more prefer Centigrade than Fahrenheit.) Recently, it's getting worse. It's either very cold or very windy. Either makes playing tennis inconvenient. In those days always with perfect weather, once I played 5 days in row. Playing tennis under warm sunshine in softy wind is so much pleasure. But now, it's even hard to find one day comfy to play tennis in a week. Besides, terrible weather brings negative emotions to my mind. In weather like raining and thundering, I feel very tired and don't want to walk, cook or work. Just sit on the couch, have a couple of beer and junk food, and watch funny videos. Overall, weather decides how I spend a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment