Sunday, August 28, 2011

US Open Prediction

I'm a huge tennis fan. Tomorrow a huge festival for me is coming, US Open, Tennis Grand Slam Championship. I have been making my own prediction for recent Grand Slam Championships, and the results turned out to prove I'm not an expert. This time I'm gonna write down my prediction here in case I forget it like another time.
I like lots of professional tennis athletes, Novak Djokovic, Juan Martin Del Potro, Gilles Simon, Li Na, Marat Safin, etc. 2009 US Open gave me a sweet memory. Del Potro won US Open Champion and defeated Roger Federer in a breath-taking five sets match. The moment he won, I couldn't believe my eyes and really enjoyed the whole match. Sadly, he was in injury for last year and didn't come to defend his champion.
This year Djokovic went out crazy and played a perfect 3/4 year. There's no impossible for him.
Another male athlete Gilles Simon is coming to his second career peak this year. I always admire the way he plays his games. He's smart and steel-minded though he's skinny and small-sized comparing to other big men.
Let's get to the point. I think the men's champion is gonna be Novak Djokovic. Backup choices are Juan Martin Del Potro, Andy Murray and Roger Federer. Women's champion is gonna to be Serena Williams, and backup choices are Li Na, Maria Sharapova and Caroline Wozniacki.

No comments:

Post a Comment