Sunday, August 28, 2011

FRIENDS WANTED $"Priceless" (brief description of myself)

I'm a Chinese guy who just came to the U.S. for less than a month. Generally, I'm an easy going person. I like challenge and I am ready to experience new stuff. Everything in America is strange to me and I am willing to start a bright new life here.
Lots of friends say I always smile, mostly in a silly way. I have a pretty good sense of humor in Chinese. But right now, I'm a boring guy in English, because I cannot use English smooth and smart. Hopefully, I can get American humor in the near future.
I'm really bad at sports. But I LOVE tennis a lot. I enjoy watching tennis and I'm always available to play with. If you need someone to play tennis with you, go ahead call me. I appreciate it. Besides tennis, I like variety stuff, comedy TV shows, movies, manga, etc.
My social circle is very limited right now. I am glad to meet new friends. Facebook me if you are interested. I'm Derek XU.

No comments:

Post a Comment