Monday, December 5, 2011

Last blog

This is the last blog required in the class and probably the last one forever. Look back what I wrote here and find most things I talked are stupid and boring. I can't say my writing improved a lot in the past few months. But I am sure that I can express my feelings more fluently now. Maybe the word I chose is not the best in certain cases. Maybe the grammar still has some problems. Maybe not everybody can understand what I rambled here. But I am still proud of what I achieved and accomplished. Time passed so fast that I suddenly realize it's already 4 months since I came to America. I won't say my life here is perfect now. But it's beyond what I imagined I could achieve. New life is tough at the beginning and it takes time to adjust. I almost finished a paper and am about to finish the courses. I meet many new friends and they treat me very nice. I can cook and support my life very decently now. And things are going on better with my roommate. I made 2 close friends now. They care about me a lot and helped me through the difficult. I can tell next year everything will go very well. Life is getting better and better. I am ready to enjoy the best time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment